- (800) 656-HOPE – National Sexual Assault Hotline
- 800-273-8255 – National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Partner Abuse State of Knowledge Project is the world’s largest domestic violence research data base, 2,657 pages, with summaries of 1,700 peer-reviewed studies.
- http://www.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm SUMMARY: This bibliography examines 286 scholarly investigations: 221 empirical studies and 65 reviews and/or analyses, which demonstrate that women are as physically aggressive, or more aggressive, than men in their relationships with their spouses or male partners. The aggregate sample size in the reviewed studies exceeds 371,600.
- Stop Abuse for Everyone provides unique services for domestic violence victims, helping those who typically fall between the cracks of domestic violence services and few services are available: straight men, LGBT victims, teens, and the elderly.